Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday

Well, it's another wonderful afternoon spent in the Art Gallery. The funny thing about spending so much time on the internet is you just keep finding more things to look at. My first days here felt so long and I couldn't imagine what else there was to look at on the internet. One month in to my job and seven hours is not enough time to finish everything I'd like to do. Blogs are so great, I feel like I have entered a new world. Being a college student I have had to give up my long-time addiction to fashion magazines and vuwala, online magazines. I know this can't last forever so I guess I'll miss my internet time when it comes to an end. Maybe... I still get pretty dang bored.

Yay for the Wedding date. June 6th at Baker Ranch. Blue and Orange, it's going to be great!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I know what you mean about finding things to do on the internet. (Unfortunately) ;-) Are blue and orange your wedding colors? That's fun!