Thursday, February 18, 2010

Looking for a puppy :)




Well, There is only about two months left of Tax Season (Only... two months is a long time) Anyways, I have decided I really am getting a dog after Tax Season. I found this breed, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I'm totally in love with it. Anyways, The reason for the boring, I want a dog speech is I am having trouble finding one, in my price range that is. So if any body sees one for under $400.00 please let me know. Aren't they so precious??????? :) Don't you want me to have one???? :) The pictures I posted are the colors I am interested in.

4 comments:

Crystal Elaine said...

I want one!! Oh they are SO cute! Hi Beth :).

jhami said...

Awww that is a cute dog! Youd better get a front pack for it if you go hiking :)
lol
P.S. It's about time you posted something new after 3 months.....
I still love you though

Anita's Antiques said...

Bethany,

I'm checking into a puppy for you. One of Nicholas' Groomsmen sells them and had two at the rehersal. They are so adorable! Better watch out though they look like they would take as much time as a baby.

Anita

Annette said...

They are adorable, but puppies/ dogs are too much work for me! ☺