Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Dog Blog

I have been slacking in the blog department - it's not even that I've been too busy but the fact I've been too boring. This is probably why most my blogs are pictures of my dogs.. there's really not much else to photograph! :)
I can not express just how excited I am that this is the last week of tax season!! More than that, I am very ready for some summer weather.
Hopefully it will be a great summer!!
Well, I should be spending my day doing laundry and cleaning but you know taking a nap is way more fun. Even the dogs are being sleepy and lazy today.









1 comment:

Kaylie and Cody said...

Oh my goodness. First let me say that I'm glad you finally updated your blog!! :) I have missed reading your posts. And second, there is a picture of Emma (I'm sure you know which one) that is so adorable and picture perfect and looks like a painting...it's just a gorgeous picture. Anyway, just thought I'd let ya know I loved it!! :)