Monday, May 23, 2011

Long Weekend

Tom and I are currently in the process of fixing up the house!!! This weekend happened to be the bathroom. Not wanting to live without a bathroom I headed out to visit ms. Audrey in the desert. :)

We decided to go to Delta on Friday so Audrey could get some lumber for a sign. I haven't driven on that road in quite a while..
Anyways, fortunately for me we were able to stop and get my favorite Cheeseburger and of course the best fries at Barry's.... LEos?.. I don't know what it's called now but their food is just delicious and to make you all jealous I posted a picture. :P


And now to gross you out with a picture! We finished the weekend with watching Nora (Audrey's cat) have her first batch of little kittens. They are ADORABLE!! Most of them were Callico so lots of girls for Audrey - lol


Now, I need to take some pictures of the house. We will finally make it livable right as we have to leave it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Annette said...

I'm actually quite jealous of your burger and fries from Delta Freeze. (its latest name) You'll most definitely have to post some photos of your house.

jhami said...

You sure know how to make a person salivate :) I'm lacrimating because I want me some Delta Freeze :P
LOL

Rosaleen said...

Um...thanks...now I'm thinking of driving to Delta just for those fries! lol

BethanyLaRue said...

LOL excellent... however, now I want to make the trip to Delta again for some "Delta Freeze" :P