Thursday, May 5, 2011

A lovely Thursday Day

It is an absolutely lovey Thursday - the weather is in the 70's! Kiah took me to lunch at the Pastry Pub and we ate outside, which was just wonderful. I'm so very ready for summer- tank tops, flip flops, swimming... you get the idea. yummm... pastry pub..


Last weekend we went to Salt Lake City for a 5k. I was so so happy that everybody came! I of course did not take any pictures and face book won't allow me to steal them from Janille :( I ended up being very glad we did the 5k. Rose and I trained a little bit (not as much as we should have ;) ) and we didn't do half bad. I will admit to feeling near death when I saw the finish line.. However, I am now feeling a little motivated to keep up with jogging and beat my time for the next 5k until I can work my way up to a 10k.

On a side note I got my hair did! As usual Dana did just a fantabulous job. I love going to her, I don't even really need that much of an idea of what I want. She flips my hair up and say's, "lets do this!" and away we go. What was especially Super Fun this time was, to add a little funky-ness, we put a feather in my hair. Yes, I know... mostly it is small children that are putting feathers in their hair but I love it!! I kind of want to put some hippie clothes on and go to a music festival.


P.s. - yes, I just am barely figuring out how to post photos from my phone to my blog. Now I have blogging at my fingertips! :) beware of many random and possibly pointless blogs.

Have a Fantastic and Beautiful warm weekend everyone.

No comments: