Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Remembering My Blog..

Some things in life are inevitably neglected, this blog happens to be one. Since my life at this point can only be described as...... well, it's quite boring to be honest. Tax Season has actually flown by and I can hardly believe that there is only one week left. The weather has started to warm so I of course all I can think about is swimming and BBQ's.
The only thing of interest all year was making a trip to Palm Springs, CA in March for Tom's birthday.

(Driving through Las Vegas, NV)

(Driving through the Mojave Preserve, CA)

There are wind farms all over Southern California (well, all over, really). I know that these are better for the environment but in some ways seeing these all over the hillside made me realize just how much of the earth we've taken over. There is no forgetting that people are here!

It is quite a nice drive (as you can see from my fabulous photos) to Palm Springs. As far as desert driving goes - it is beautiful and interesting scenery. We arrived to 80 degree weather and a pool that just was perfect for sitting next too.

2 comments:

jhami said...

Glad to see your update! lol
Your pictures are great as usual. I'm jealous that Tom has a pool!

Kaylie and Cody said...

You updated your blog! :) Also, your trip looked like a lot of fun. I'm super jealous :)