Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Joshua Tree

And then there was Joshua Tree..

Instead of going home like I was suppose to - I took another day off and Audrey and I ventured to Joshua Tree. A really cool place, almost like visiting another world..... a world with strange trees.

Audrey enjoys her photo taken while she's eating. I can just tell :)




We wandered around the town of "Joshua Tree" for a while. Quite a few cool little shops and vintage stores. I have to admit this town made me want to throw my shoes off, wear some tie dye and be cool.


There were rock climbers everywhere in Joshua Tree. I was having anxiety just watching them. You can't see it in my photo but there is a girl climbing to the top in the crevice on the right.
These plants ended up being my favorite sight in Joshua tree.
And that was the adventure to Joshua Tree. Definitely going to do some camping there sometime.

No comments: