Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Presenting Mark and Laura Weeks



I WOULD LIVE IN YOUR LOVE
 Author: Sara Teasdale

 I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea,
Borne up by each wave as it passes, drawn down by each wave that recedes;
I would empty my soul of the dreams that have gathered in me,
I would beat with your heart as it beats, I would follow your soul as it leads.



Oh the feelings that overwhelm you at a wedding of a loved one. There are a variety :) First and foremost of course is feeling happy that two completely wonderful people could find each other and begin a life together. Second (and less wonderful) is the feeling that life is truly passing and, surely I'm not old enough to have younger cousins that could be so beautiful and so grown up.  

This wedding was one of the most beautiful I have been too. It was so Laura - and the cowboy boots on the bridesmaids was just a perfect touch! 


 Laura made a very stunning bride.


It was such a neat wedding and of course I have to mention the food - delicious!! I am very happy for them and Mark is just a very welcome addition to the family!! 

Good Luck Laura and Mark 

On a side note: Blogger changed it's layout and I am totally confused :(  However, I have hopes that I can figure it out.

No comments: