Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beauty in the Mail - A wonderful discovery

 
Makeup has always been a long time obsession and source of joy for me. I recently discovered a website called Birchbox. It is like most websites for makeup except they offer a monthly subscription to receive a box of surprise goodies! I recently received my first box in the mail-


The Box contained small samples of:
 Atelier Cologne/Vanille Insensee 
 Color Club Nail Polish/Disco Nap 
 Dr Jart +/ Waterfuse BB Cream
Fresh/ Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment

My favorite item by far was the Dr. Jart + BB Beauty Balm. Lovely stuff!! I've been using the cheap version of this that Garnier makes but it really doesn't compare. This is basically a one step product to moisturize, protect your skin from the sun, treatment serum and hide imperfections so you have no need for foundation. 

Thought I'd share that with you since it's fairly cheap and you can cancel at anytime. Kind of like a magazine subscription.... except better!

No comments: