Monday, June 6, 2011

Home Project Update

This is the first update on the house so far. Unfortunately I took all these pictures with my phone camera so they are really quite horrible.

First up is the Hallway.
This involved painting, Trim, doors and closets.
This is the only before picture I took. When Tom bought the house it had carpet, ect..

And this is the after. Ohh it feels so much cleaner! That's the most fantastic part of re-modeling. You can actually clean and it feels clean!
And now on to the scary room - The bathroom. As you can tell with this horribly disgusting photo that the floor was coming up. Also, please note the crappy paint job that was done on the bathroom. Painting tape people!
The bathroom is the one I am so excited to be able to clean. You just can't get a sense of what the bathroom was like with this picture. There was a sliding glass door on the tub, which had about 100 years worth of nasty on it.
The bathroom is still not quite finished but here's where we are at on it right now. New paint, new mirrors, new tile and new fixtures. Just a couple more things to do and it's ready!! At this point we are leaving the green tile. It's kind of retro and I kind of like it :) We'll see, I suppose.
And now on to the kitchen! I better mention that Rosaleen and Alex have been helping and we appreciate them so much!
Wish us luck and have a great day!! ( I am very fond of exclamation points today :))

No comments: