Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baker Creek & EskDale

The house has been keeping us busier than we would probably like to be. No grand Summer adventures as of yet. Saturday we left in the cool early morning to meet up with my family at Baker Creek Trail in Great Basin National Park. You couldn't have asked for better weather.









I have always loved the 4th of July. A time when people you don't have the chance to see very often get together and eat great food, make beautiful music and watch amazing fire works. We weren't able to stay for the 4th of July but it was really wonderful to get to sit down and visit with people for the little bit that we did. My grandma Betsy made us ice tea and fed us delicious muffins in the back yard after our hike and the day ended with a great BBQ that Sharon put together. I would go so far as to say my family .... we'll, they are the best family. :)
Hope everyone had a good 4th!!

No comments: