Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Taking the new camera for a walk.









New plans are in order. We heard back from our real estate agent and it looks like the cost that we would have to sell the house for isn't doable this year (hopefully it is a different story next year). Cedar City it is for the next little while I guess. :) I was really ready to leave, not because there is anything wrong with Cedar but I was just ready for a change... something different with hopefully more opportunity. Life is never what you expect, and I guess you just trust (or hope) that whats happening is happening for a reason.

Anyways, I get to live in my somewhat finished house and that's nice. I am feeling proud - I will have to post pictures. The lawn is green and we (I'll admit it - mostly Tom) have been keeping it green... which is seriously unheard of for both Tom and me. Not the green thumb types, I think.

On another note - I have been obsessed with having the sun in the pictures I take. Is that tacky? I'm not entirely sure if that's considered in good taste but I keep finding myself drawn to the images that have an intense source of light (even if it's from the camera flash).

2 comments:

Annette said...

That's exciting about your new camera Beth!

Kaylie and Cody said...

Aw, new cameras are awesome. I love your pictures! You're so talented. Also, I'm sad to hear (for your sake) that you are staying in Cedar but I'm glad we get to keep you for a little bit longer. I hope everything is going well! It was good to see you the other day.